Awakening! The word ‘buddha’ means ‘Awake, Knowing, Awakening’. So Buddhism might be better, more accessible, if it were simply called ‘Awake-ism’, but why/how is it an ‘-ism’: a ‘Path’, a ‘Way’, an ‘Instituted Way of Knowing throughout generations.
‘Mindfulness’! ‘Attentionfulness’! Let’s explore this ‘Practice’, this ‘Way’! This ‘World-Teaching’.
The territory of the Way. The Equanimity of Immediacy. Everyday Life!
Please register for these talks via our email address or the button below to get access to the Zoom Link.
– Three lectures, each followed by a discussion with Zentatsu Baker Roshi
– You will have access to our showcase on Vimeo to listen to the lectures in the future
– 1st talk on the 22nd of May 2022
– 2nd talk on the 29th of May 2022
– 3rd talk on the 05th of June 2022
All talks begin at 8 am MDT followed by an opportunity for discussion.
The talks by Zentatsu Baker Roshi are offered on a donation basis. Please consider giving a donation by clicking HERE.